Friday, September 18, 2020

Process

 I’ve been saying “there is so much to process right now” as my response to so many things. 6 months in to Covid and so much has changed in our world. So much, on a scale of 1-100, I’d say our world is hovering around the 101 mark on the level of unfamiliar! 

Jump forward to a completely different direction and think about a long period of perseverance, “it’s a process” comes to mind.

Two completely different ideas; yet they are connected by one word; Perseverance. 

Something I didn’t think I had for many years. Being an impulsive sort of person doesn’t often leave the fruit of perseverance.

My heart is in a place of processing not what’s happening in the world (to be honest that can be overwhelming) but what’s happening on the level of my heart. 

So much is out of our control, yet, we can learn and grow from any circumstances and with God there alongside us, we know the outcome is promising. 

Process 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a lot to me